Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Overview | What is Nissan Certified?If you're in the market for a used car that you know you'll be able to depend on for years to come, consider a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan. Only the best used Nissans make it into the Nissan Certified Pre-Owned program, giving consumers peace of mind at a great price. With industry-leading protection, assistance and financial services, Nissan's Certified Pre-Owned program offers used cars that perform like new. If you're ready to find great deals on Nissan Certified used cars in your area, use the tool to the right.
RECALL NOTICE: Some vehicles offered for sale may be subject to unrepaired manufacturer safety recalls. To determine the recall status of a vehicle, visit www.safercar.gov or click here.
Certified Nissan Requirements | Certified Pre-Owned Nissan Inspection
- 84-month/100,000-mile limited warranty
- Vehicle title history report
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance
- Trip-interruption coverage
- Comprehensive inspection
- Car Rental Reimbursement
- Genuine Nissan parts
- Factory-trained technicians
- Optional Security+Plus® Pre-Owned Preferred "WRAP" Service Contract
Every car that makes it into Nissan's Certified Pre-Owned Car program undergoes a thorough bumper-to-bumper inspection. All inspections are conducted by Nissan factory-trained technicians who only use genuine Nissan parts. The following is just a small sample of the parts inspected by Nissan's technicians:
- Title history is inspected to make sure there are no discrepancies, defects, title fraud, odometer rollback or stolen vehicle report.
- The car is taken on an extensive road test, where a wide range of components are tested, including traction control, heating and air conditioning, windshield wipers and cruise control.
- Maintenance work is also done during the inspection. Maintenance includes everything from an oil change and filter replacement to emissions testing and gas fill-up.